Gladstone Church is an iconic Gladstone landmark, located centrally in a prominent position, and surrounded by farmland.
The church was built in 1904, but was severely damaged by the 1942 Wairarapa Earthquake, and was rebuilt in 1955.
At one time there were separate Presbyterian and Anglican services, but more recently these have been combined, and are held periodically throughout the year. Regular services include Easter and Christmas, a Christmas Carol service and a Mid-Winter Candle-lit service.
The services for 2021 are:
- World Prayer Day, Friday 5 March @ 11am
- Easter Service, Sunday 4 April @ 11am
- Midwinter Service, Sunday 20 June @ 5pm
- Trunk or Treat event, Sunday 31 October @ 5pm
- Christmas Carols, Sunday 19 December @ 5pm
- Christingle, Friday 24 December @ 5pm